Monday, October 29, 2012

It's The Wolf, Man...

You may notice that I didn't get back here for the weekend; the boys and I were pretty busy running around doing Halloween stuff. 

Haunted Woods, Scout bonfire and Trunk-n-Treat, a costume party at church...whew.  It was a very fun weekend, but didn't leave much time for anything else.

For today's offering, I give you a wolfman that I've been working on a bit at a time:


I hope you like him; I think he's turning out pretty nice...
***************************************************

Thanks for reading my ranting,

Brad

3 comments:

  1. Love the wolf, Bradley. I'm creeped out by that snarl!

    Jai

    ReplyDelete
  2. I find the eyes sufficiently creepy. Approved.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My "prove you aren't a robot" prompt was croepr 13! LOL!

      Delete